Thursday & Friday Bento

Friday, September 23, 2011

So on Thursday I had a test. And essay due. And a debate presentation which I was elected to speak for. (yey me) so I decided to pack myself a nice lunch even though I didn't get to eat it until classes were over and I was sprinting to my bike to get to work. Real women bike in skirts. Short ones. Ha ha I just sit on the back of it, but with the Chipotle hat and aviators I bet people were confused.

Casher butter and smuckers grape jelly on whole wheat cracked oat bread
Green grapes
Leftover spagetti from tuesday nights mildly planned dinner
Now I'm updating this from my phone because I'm still on my 6 hour train ride back home to attend a wedding. So I thought it would behoove me to pack a lunch and not have to pay Amtrak more money for over priced bad food.

Grapes
Annie's Organic Cheedar bunnies
Annies Organic Cheesy bunny Mac and Cheese

Plus there is a clean canteen full of water. :D Eco awesome FTW.

Thank you iPhone for the ability to post via anywhere.

Have a good one. And the music of the day is everything that's been playing on my iPod for the last 5 hours non stop.


Oh yes. And Dear Sarah.
Thank you for feeding my soy milk double chocolate chip frappachino with whipped cream addiction this morning at Starbucks. <3 (Yes thats a reusable cup that I draw all over with window markers)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Declaration Of A College Woman Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino