Amtrak Bento

Monday, September 26, 2011

Well I'm finally on my way back from what was and interesting weekend to say the least. My cousins wedding was absolutely spectacular in every sense of the word. Although I really expect nothing less from a Vera Wang bride. The food was out of this world. And I completely broke tradition and wore a long white gown. (the only one out of 200 people)People stared. Some were in shock. And my cousin was madly in love with it told me how much we needed photos of us.


Anyway onto today's bento breakfast/lunch.

I wanted a bit more snack than food because I'm on a train for over 6 hours I'd love to munch a bit more on pretzels and cucumbers than something heavy.

That's 12 grain bread with low sodium turkey and horseradish mustard
Snyder's pretzel sticks
Cut up cucumbers and carrots.

Of course all with the clean canteen full of water.

Song of the day is Generator. By Freelance Whales.

And the movie of the trip is Beauty and The Beast. :3 I'm a big kid at heart. I love this movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Declaration Of A College Woman Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino