Bento Lunch

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Its been 3 weeks since I got back to University, besides a few social thwarts life has just been peachy. Together with my friends we have created "Family dinner time" Where we all bring something to a meal and sit down together and enjoy. We eat a LOT of pasta.

I am the advocate for vegetables, although we cook for a few vegetarians (they surprisingly don't go for that many veggies) I think veggies should be in every meal. I'm a strange college student I know.

I leave for a wedding tomorrow, which poses to be a fun 6-7  hour drive.... And somehow I have a feeling my friend that is driving is going to be stopping at the cheapest and fastest places to get food... I'm going to twitter photos. I do that.

Recipes and photos to come about the meals you wish you had as a college student. It kind of rocks going to an environmental school.

The farmers markets here are about to explode with apples, pumpkins, corn and deliciousness. I'm going to go go broke buying all the wonderful local fall goodies. But don't worry, you will get the amazing photos.

Today I regale you with my packed lunch for Tuesdays & Thursdays. I picked up this bento box at an Anime convention, it's a kids one but it's cute!

We have:
Annie's Organic Cheesy Bunnies Mac and Cheese
Snack: Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies (When I can steal apples from the dining hall I have them indeed)
And A Smuckers Grape Jelly and Organic Peanut Butter half sandwich. (One pieces of bread folded over)
By the way I eat the Mac and cheese with the chopsticks that are given to me that fit inside the lid. It's a great amusement to every around me in class apparently.


Music of the day: Adele's: Make You Feel my Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Declaration Of A College Woman Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino