Californication! Pt 1

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Californication: California and Vacation smashed together thanks to the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I thought it was cute... Anyway. 

So yes, I spent just over a week in California, specifically Northern California. Where the food and wine are plentiful and the people are nice and my family welcomes everyone with open arms. (And stomachs) Truthfully I think my grandparents put me into a food coma, which although I cannot complain about, makes me NEED to work out now that I'm back at University. Yoga is back on my menu, I took a break while on vacation. (Dumb move)

Anyway so this post is not about what I made, but what I ate, saw and drank there. And trust me I look back at some of these photos and drool.

PART 1! 









 Korean BBQ!








 Bagels, Whitefish and Locks. 




Bleu Cheese and Bread

 Homemade Cioppino 


Chocolates Made by Hand

Truffle Pancetta Pizza and Fried Calamari, Shrimp, Lemons, and Cauliflower



Fresh Hot Semolina and Olive Oil

 Wine Tasting!



Aw Aren't The Grandparents Cute?


Moules and Frites!



Not Sure? But Spectacular!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Declaration Of A College Woman Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino