Californication! Pt 2

Friday, February 3, 2012

Part two of the amazing California experience:



 Challah French Toast w/ Blackberries

 Homemade Pecan Ice-cream Sandwich
 The New Opera House in Santa Rosa! The Grandparents got to pick out their season ticket holder seats!

Dim Sum! 


 Wild Turkeys!
 A spectacular bracelet from China given to me by my second grandmother.
Roasted Turkey and Red Pepper Crossant Sandwich w/ pickle.
(It was not as good as a crunchy kosher dill.)
 Homemade Scones!
 Awesome Wine!



 Unagi Don! (Roasted Eel over rice!)
 John Muir Exhibit!







 Yummy Lunch from China Town
 I can't remember the name of this rice and fish soup but it was really good.
 Steamed Bao
 The San Francisco View from the Oakland Hills at my Uncles House. 
 Jajamyun! (I will be making this during the semester)


 Organic Ice-cream on a homemade brownie.
 WANT

 Tinniest can....EVER
 Oh Jet Blue 

Hope you enjoyed the photos of my trip through California! If you have any questions on the food or where I ate/went I can definitely answer to the best of my ability!


So stay fit, enjoy food and travel often!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Declaration Of A College Woman Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino